Call for Abstracts – SUBMISSION NOW OPEN !
The IASS 2024 Scientific Committee invites prospective authors to submit abstracts for a wide range of themes in the shell and spatial structures field. Submissions can be made via the EasyChair Abstract Submission Portal (URL: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iass2024).
All abstracts must follow the instructions listed below and be submitted online by 23:59 (CEST), Sunday 31 December 2023.
All inquiries regarding abstracts for IASS 2024 should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstract submission system opening 1 December 2023
- Abstract submission deadline 31 December 2023
- Notifications on Abstracts 31 January 2024
- Full Paper submission deadline 31 March 2024
- Notification of Papers April 2024
Abstract Submission Details and Guidelines
- Only Abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words (excluding the title, authors, affiliations, and keywords)
- The use of abbreviations and acronyms should be kept to a minimum
- Abstracts must be submitted by 11:59 pm (CEST), 31 December 2023
- Each registered attending person may only present ONE paper at the conference
- All inquiries regarding abstracts for IASS 2024 should be emailed to email@example.com
In the submission system:
- Indicate the submitting author (address used for all correspondence)
- Indicate the presenting author
- Abstract text is submitted (copy-paste) into the “Abstract” text field
- Include keywords for your abstract and work
- Choose your abstract TOPIC based on IASS Working Group and/or Special Session (select 1-3 max)
- Upload one representative abstract IMAGE (jpg or png)
- Indicate whether you intend to apply for the 22nd Hangai Prize (applicants must be the first or sole author of their papers)
- Reviews of abstracts will be undertaken by the IASS 2024 Scientific Committee
- Once reviewed, corresponding author will be notified of any feedback and the decision of the review committee.
- Notification will only be emailed only to the corresponding author
- Accepted abstract authors will be invited to submit a full paper for review (min 4, max 10 pages)
Please direct all abstract and presentation enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org